- New Faculty Orientation Guide
- University Parents Community
- International Schools in Hong Kong
- Anita Borg Institute
- Code of Practice on Employment under the Sex Discrimination Ordinance
- IEEE Women in Engineering
- Lean In
- MIT Gender Equity Project
- Society of Women Engineers
- The Women's Foundation in Hong Kong
- 10th Anniversary, Global Gender Gap Report. In World Economic Forum, 2015.
- Sarah Jane Aiston & Jisun Jung, Women Academics and Research Productivity: An International Comparison. In Gender and Education, April 9, 2015.
- Christina Smedley, Why female entrepreneurs will rise in 2015. In World Economic Forum, March 5, 2015.
- Adam Bryant, Executive Women, Finding (and Owning) Their Voice. In the New York Times, November 13, 2014.
- Kenneth Gibbs, Jr., Diversity in STEM: What It Is and Why It Matters. In Scientific American, September 10, 2014.
- Kate Gibbons, Female-focused initiatives shift tides for rising tech entrepreneurs. In The Denver Post Business, August 06, 2014.
- Lisen Stromberg, The Not-So-New Mother, Finding Balance. In the New York Times, July 5, 2014.
- Rachel Nuwer, Female Computer Scientists Make the Same Salary as Their Male Counterparts. In the Smithsonian, March 4, 2014.
- Tom Abate and Priya Ganesan, Silicon Valley Women Star Video Series Urging Young Women to Study Computing. March 4, 2014.
- Denise Tsang , Engineering change. In South China Morning Post, November 25, 2013.
- Philip N. Cohen, How Can We Jump-Start the Struggle for Gender Equality? In the New York Times, November 23, 2013.
- Denise Grady, Honoring Female Pioneers in Science. In the New York Times, November 11, 2013.
- Eileen Pollack, Why Are There Still So Few Women in Science?. In the New York Times, October 3, 2013.
- Mckinsey & Company, Women Matter: An Asian Perspective. June 2012.
- Mckinsey & Company, Women Matter 2012: Making the Breakthrough. March 2012.
- Christi Corbett , Why So Few? Women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. In AAUW, 2010.
- Melinda J Morton et al Improving the Recruitment and Hiring Process for Women Faculty. June 2008.
- Mason, M.A. and M. Goulden, Do Babies Matter? The Effect of Family Formation on the Lifelong Careers of Academic Men and Women. In Academe, the bulletin of the American Association of University Professors, November-December 2002
Guidelines on Gender-Neutral Language - UNESCO, 1999.
- Editorial Style Guide - MIT Communication Center
- Gender Mainstreaming Checklist in Hong Kong
- Policy Statement on Gender Inclusive Language - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill